At Root & Star, we are always thinking of ways to help others through a hard day. One way is to write a note with an encouraging, kind, or appreciative word. These notecards are meant for just that! These drawings were originally printed in Issue 4, and we are reviving them here with a quote from the story they illustrated:
"You do what you do until you can't anymore, and then you do something else."
- 16 cards, 4" x 6", 100# heavyweight paper
- 8 original drawings
- front: a technique for wrapping fabric to prepare for dyeing
- back: a hand-drawn notecard
- no envelopes, just a pretty way to jot a note to a friend
- printed locally by our wonderful friends T&N in Charlottesville, VA.