We have some free goodies for download!
Here's a bird mix-up from our Crows issue! Download and print!
SOMETIMES PEOPLE LIKE TO HEAR WORDS INSIDE OF BIRDSONGS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR THEM TO REMEMBER WHICH BIRDSONGS ARE WHICH! PLAY WITH THESE FOUR BIRDS! CUT THE FOUR BIRDS OUT LIKE CARDS. STAPLE THEM TOGETHER AT THE GREEN LINE. CUT THROUGH ALL FOUR CARDS AT THE TWO DOTTED LINES SO THAT THEY ARE SLICED INTO THIRDS. WHAT KIND OF SILLY BIRD COMBINATIONS CAN YOU MAKE?
Our Stones issue features a painted window you can cut out and put on the wall so you can have a beautiful view, even when you don't have a window. Download this image by the French painter Pierre Bonnard and print it out!
Our Fire issue features matchbox babies!
Download this template, print it out, and soon you’ll have a set of your own!
1. Wrap the outside of a standard, small matchbox in paper. Glue it on. Draw on it.
2. Color the baby animal and its blanket, then cut it out and glue it into the inside of the matchbox.
3. With the matchbox lid removed, pierce a hole through the lid (both in its front and its back) close to the top.
4. Run an approximately 8-inch string through the hole (we used an embroidery needle and embroidery floss).
5. Tie a knot at the ends of the string where they meet.
6. Slide the inside of the matchbox back into the lid, and pop it out again and again like a jack-in-the-box!
A sample issue!